Monday, March 12, 2012

Post Scriptum

Did I say that Lolly was rambunctious in my last posting? Shall I add the adjective destructive??  Lolly had a bad night on Saturday and has completely destroyed the DVR remote! Well it looks like I'm limited to watching emissions of France 24 in French for the time being. . .



Remains of the DVR remote

1 comment:

  1. hi Pam,
    that remote looks exactly like ours. we have an extra if you would like us to send it to you.

    bob and janet

    ReplyDelete

SITHO 2011 in the conference center

SITHO 2011 in the conference center
This is a conference for the tourism and hospitality industry

The convention center

The convention center
the sign says that it is air-conditioned

Street Scene

Street Scene
Motorcycles and mopeds are everywhere and don't require a driver's license, making driving hazardous

An open air concert

An open air concert
Featured in the concert are SIL's own ethnomusicologist, Mary Hendershott, and the group Space